1. When the flashlight is in use. According to the requirements of the light flashlight for voltage and battery. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the board from being burnt out. Do not use the same type of electric oil of different voltages at the same time.
2. cooling skills: LED flashlight in the process of use, to ensure heat. The flashlight is recommended to be cooled or turned off according to the heat of the flashlight when it is lit. After the temperature is lowered, it will be lit again to dissipate heat.
3. pay attention to the battery's waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-drop, etc., especially to use the "three-proof" charger with anti-overcharge, anti-reverse, anti-short circuit.
4. Do not use the battery for a long time. The battery should be fully charged and recharged and discharged normally for about three months.
5. Do not touch the flashlight with sunlight, water, chemicals and corrosive gases for a long time to avoid damage to the protective layer of the flashlight.