1. See where you want to use, such as night riding, night fishing, outdoor camping, caving, patrolling, etc.
2. Look at the battery, there are two kinds of ordinary batteries and lithium batteries, although lithium batteries are rechargeable batteries, but the life is low, about 2 years, LED life is about 10 years, can be selected according to the actual situation.
3. Looking at the light bulb, in the case where the light bulb is extinguished, it is difficult for the naked eye to distinguish between its good and bad, and it is possible to see the consistency of the light bulb when it is lit.
4. Look at the aperture, a good LED flashlight aperture is a uniform circle, the difference LED flashlight spot is divided into yellow and blue uneven distribution.
5. Look at the brightness, a good LED flashlight with high brightness and slow decay.
6. Look at waterproof, good LED flashlight has waterproof function, good seismic performance, that is, resistance to falling.
7. Look at the appearance, this is more than everyone I will see, I will not say more. I chose an aluminum alloy case that is beautiful.
8. Select a brand, the brand is another defined standard of quality, without good quality can not become a well-known brand, so when choosing a flashlight, you need to know about the brand flashlight. Depending on the level of arbitriness at hand, you can choose different brands of flashlights.